Hi All

Hi Every one,

i have had my 2009 330s for just over a year now.

I had intended selling but i have decided to keep as  my lads love to take out for a spin when they visit.

I am after an original manual and service book etc as this did not come with anything apart from the Sat nav book.

If anyone knows how/where i can get these from would be much appreciated.Also any info on remapping etc as what i have read this should be done

Is there anyway of checking previous Service history. I have receipt for service at 30k and have just had service myself done at 38k.

I suppose being 55 i am reliving my youth a bit lol but i do love the car.

Cheers in advance if anyone can help

Paul 

post-4983-0-15377500-1441022462_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I know a few :D I think being the newer hatch is the only problem, just don't see many getting broken. But still worth a shot :) 

SCOOBY SPARES LTD 
Unit 1 siding road
Fleetwood
Lancashire 
FY7 6NS 
TEL: 01253 871188
TEXT: 07854776648
Email: sales@scoobyspares.com
Web: www.scoobyspares.com

Matty is spot on I use him for most things now :) 

MB developments 
Unit 3 
Addenbrook street
Darlaston
Ws10 8hj

call or txt for quicker reply 07785942237

East Kent Subaru Spares

01227 860843 rich@eastkentsubaru.com

Mon - Fri 9.30am - 5.30pm & Sat - 10.30am - 4.30pm

Few on facebook but never found them to be of any help and pretty rude :( And doubt they will have anything like that either as they're very small time compared to the above :) 

Wotcha and welcome - do love a hatch me :wub:

As you have the 330 it has already had the benefit increasing the standard STI's performance by a remap and a sportier backbox teh remap will have also included the additional parameters to avoid the ringland failure suffered by some of the sharkeyes. If you are running on standard engine internals this is as far as Subaru recommend you go so I would suggest looking at handling - strut brace for the front end, some suspension tweaks to improve the handling - Litchfield does a pack (Bilstein struts and Eibach springs) which lowers the front end by about 10mm firms up the ride a little all around just to provide a better handling car. Only other thing I would consider would be a quicker ratio steering rack combined with the rest of the package you will have something that really hustles.

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/SUBARU/Subaru-Performance-Upgrades/subaru_08_handling

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome - do love a hatch me :wub:

As you have the 330 it has already had the benefit increasing the standard STI's performance by a remap and a sportier backbox teh remap will have also included the additional parameters to avoid the ringland failure suffered by some of the sharkeyes. If you are running on standard engine internals this is as far as Subaru recommend you go so I would suggest looking at handling - strut brace for the front end, some suspension tweaks to improve the handling - Litchfield does a pack (Bilstein struts and Eibach springs) which lowers the front end by about 10mm firms up the ride a little all around just to provide a better handling car. Only other thing I would consider would be a quicker ratio steering rack combined with the rest of the package you will have something that really hustles.

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/SUBARU/Subaru-Performance-Upgrades/subaru_08_handling

Thanks for info Jay

• Like 1