Tyre pressures

aucky

Hi guys.i have just changed my wheels on my hatch from 205/17/50 to 215/17/40 can anyone tell me what the rite pressure is for the front wheels as no matter how much pressure i put in them they just dont look like their enough air in them,i have 32 in back n 34 in front at min.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I had this when going up to 18s I had them at around 35 but went up to 40 as it dident seam enough and am around 38 now. From searching around most people seams to say it's driver preference. You can put more air in to make the rider harder and less to make it softer. I would just experiment or pop in a local tier shop most do free ailment checks so go for one and ask at the same time.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

I'd been to tyre place to have them ballanced when i posted this and they said stick 32 in.their ok now i have had them on a day,i have 36 in back i first had 40 in front but dropt to 38 as felt too hard,happy with them now.

• Like 1

I have them at 34 rear and 36 front now.think the problem was that i was use to seeing the 50 tyre wall so when i was looking at these with the 40 tyre wall it made me thing they look flat.all good now thanks for all the input guys [emoji2]

I run at 34 all round, feels good and still stable in the wet, but the back end can feel more lively in less than optimal conditions. I don't mean drift lively, just the odd twitch if I misjudge throttle position

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk