Turbo and injectors

I have a set of blue 550cc injectors sat in man shed and was thinking of a vf35 turbo.would need a uprated fuel pump,dont no if the blue injectors are same as what are fitted as standed.sti have 550cc pink injectors i was told,what diffrence does the colour make,am not very teci with stuff like that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Fuel pump yes as for injectors best off speaking to sc,any ideas waht the injector duty maxes out at ?

I have no idea about injectors.to be honest i never even thought about injectors and stuff like that till i got addicted to subaru's [emoji6] .it was carbs when i last did machanics on my cars lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

the std fuel pump is 255L, so I would only replace due to age/ware (for the sake of £40 it's worth doing). The fuel pressure reg is what controls how much fuel 'could' be put into injectors. Duty cycle dictates how long the injectors are open, the fuel pressure can increase how much goes in.

max duty cycle is about 98%, std fuel pressure is about 3 BAR. if you can increase fuel pressure to 4 BAR the duty cycle drops

I've got a spare fuel pressure reg if you need one