Newbie Female

Zippy320

Welcome Zippy. Nice looking car :)

I have to admit I like driving around where our local boy racers hang out. They then drive to the traffic lights with two lanes and always want a little fun. I cant say no lol. Bit sad. I only take it up to the speed limit though.... Honest officer, I do!!

• Like 1

It is a good feeling....We have a bypass near me and the boy racers are mostly in fiestas and corsas....They all meet at the McDonald's. I just wait a little behind then woosh....see you later...they look so funny all parked up reving the engines. Shame they don't hear them when I come past. ...but I'm a good girl honest. ..pmsl

• Like 1

My favourite time I remember lad pulled up along side me in his chav type r. Started reving his engine I thought no don't be drawn in to childish games. Last I saw of him as he wheel spun at the light's trying to pull away [emoji1]

Sad really.....but fun. Had a guy in a bmw the other week. Started drifting over the two lanes thinking he's clever seeing me. Took him in seconds and couldn't keep up. He followed me in to tesco and drive all the way round the car park to see who had beaten him. Soon put his head down when he saw I was a women. Made me laugh. To be honest I enjoy just going for a good drive. The cat and fiddle near Buxton isn't far from me so I drive up there have a look at the bikes a drink and come home.

• Like 1