Engine Splutter Problem

Recently put a cone filter on my '97 Impreza 2.0 Sport. It seemed fine until I jet washed the engine, then had massive splutters. I checked the ignition leads and found one of them to be broken. I replaced them today and the car seems to be running ok (Besides my centre pipe flange being completely corroded away and needing replacing). However, I got a few seconds of the splutter. I haven't checked the spark plugs yet as I'm too tired and about to get some sleep. I was driving the scooby around for a short while with only 3 cylinders. Is there any chance the spark plug could be affected?

Ignition leads seem to be fitted ok but I'll double check that later.

Splutter seems to have gone now, must have just needed to be run to clean the spark plug or something. Very hard trying to find a 2.0 sport centre pipe though. Got a GC8 one but gunna have to cut flanges off and fit a sleeve adapter.

Splutter seems to have gone now, must have just needed to be run to clean the spark plug or something. Very hard trying to find a 2.0 sport centre pipe though. Got a GC8 one but gunna have to cut flanges off and fit a sleeve adapter.

Why do you need to sleeve it?

The exhaust I have is for a GC8, but I have a 2.0 turbo. They are slightly different. The GC8 exhaust is slightly longer, and the flanges are a different angle. People usually cut the flanges and turn them around and reweld them. Being that I don't have a welder, nor know anybody who will weld stainless steel, I'm going to cut the flanges off the centre pipe and the back box, and just use a sleeve adapter to fit them together since they are both 2.5" in diameter.