Harewood house hill climb invitation

smudger-38

Hi all, I'm new to meets n greets, shows and such.

I used to be sponsored for boxing by a company called CG Motorsport in leeds where I'm from. I always had scooby's and other Jap cars and Mike the owner always helped with any problems with said cars. I went down to see him the other day and he said he also sponsors the events at hardwood house. Anyways I've been offered 2 free tickets for myself and one other for 15 laps and a meal for any day of our choice. I don't know anyone around here that I would want to take as most of the lads are just idiots in fiestas lol. Get to me if ya want to join me next year for a cool day out. First to reply in leeds will get the other ticket ;)post-5134-144386508045_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi mate welcome ! Nice to see some more members from our neck of the woods, never been to Harewood for the hilclimb events,

Anyway local meets are a bit thin on the ground at the mo but if I see you about I'll say hello

Nah!! I'm a rope tech (abseiler) and scaffy. Bee doing the roof on the pit stops and get to see all the going ons [emoji13] was there last weekend for the touring car championships- great place to work whilst doing overtime [emoji39]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi mate welcome to the club. Rope tech is that a posh way of saying rope access Ha ha. My rope access has run out now thinking I'm gettin to old (and fat) for dangling off ropes. Your scooby looks nice from the pic a few more pics load on here would go down well though  :D  :D

Well I'm not sure if it's posh [emoji23][emoji23] but rope access technician is our official name as you know so I've always classed myself as a rope technician [emoji6] but yeah I love the work as its all over the country and the jobs are never the same- you should keep going at the ropes if you can cos it's one of those jobs that not everyone can do but those that can are normally living life and having fun even when at work [emoji13]

Thanks for the compliments on the car as well fastboy [emoji109][emoji106]

Sent from Smudger's iphone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...