A bugs life

zak_hustwaite

After reading some of the build threads I've decided to do one on my scooby, after a pretty good hot hatch car collection under my belt and more recently had a civic type r and sold that for a mondeo st tdci and diesel power just didn't cut the mustard! This lead me to the Subaru! started life as a standard wrx bug eye. Before I got my hands on it though the previous owner had lowered it on BC coil overs, panel filter and afterburner vortex cat back exhaust, jdm wind deflectors, despoilered bootlid, carbon fibre reflectors, Sti headlights, rear diffuser, decat up pipe and some 18" rota grid drifts. Fell in love with it as soon as I saw it tbh! Came with a folder full history and extensive work carried out by roger Clarke (£3000 worth of gaskets, seals etc.) so I knew I had to have it!

As soon as I got it I serviced it myself plugs, oils, filters etc. And after a few weeks driving it although faster than the mondeo and civic but losing out to my mates Astra vxr on a rolling start [emoji30][emoji27] I decided it immediately needed some more oomph, so with the savings and cards raided we have the 320/300 scooby at present! With the car already looking pretty sweet I had to go engine mods

Upgrades are, Brembo brakes with Godspeed discs and pads, front mount intercooler, samco turbo inlet, air con delete, Tgv delete, mishimoto Air filter, VF35 turbo, Forge dump valve, 565cc blue Injectors, turbosmart 3 Port Boost solenoid, 255 HSC Fuel pump, Cam belt kit, Heat wrapped 2.5" fully decat exhaust, GR Performance remap with anti-lag.

Unsure about the next stage for my Subaru journey lol, keep mine and buy a six speed box and strengthen this engine? buy an Sti? Buy a skyline? Supercharge a Honda integra? Few things on my mind but either way I will still throw money at the Subaru as it is now! I'll keep you guys posted [emoji594][emoji95][emoji100]post-5181-144499116366_thumb.jpgpost-5181-144499119559_thumb.jpgpost-5181-144499121136_thumb.jpgpost-5181-144499122936_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2