free full 4" system exhaust Swansea Area

Gambit

Posting this on behalf of  Classicscoob2000 

gallery_5315_303_139271.jpg

Hi Guys, i am offering a free full 4" system off an early Impreza turbo if you want it. It WILL NOT FIT ANY THING 2000+. This has no cat and bolts directly onto the first cat off the turbo. Her indoors is giving me grief so you will be doing me a favour. Nothing wrong with it and if it helps somebody out happy days. located near Swansea sa10. Paul

Hi Guys and thank you "Gambit" for posting for me. I am still getting used to the site. If you seriously want it and can arrange collection its yours. I am located 1 mile from the M4 and your more than welcome to it. Spread the word about but if i dont get rid soon her indoors will be marching me down the Scrap yard. I also have white Type r metal fitments that support the back lights on a classic shape that go flush to the back bumper, a spare standard TMIC in great condition, spare back lights, front indicators,side indicators. Let me know. Paul

• Like 1