How can a person be so stupid?

Classicscoob2000

Conversation this morning "Hun can you take the Hoover around the back and plug it in so I can Hoover the car" so the mrs went off whilst I finished off my work, I could hear a massive crash and bang down stairs then she appears to say "Paul, the Hoover won't fit out the window so I can't get it out" now most people would take the Hoover out and put the plug through the window. This was an opportunity for me to go to town on her pure lack of common sense but I couldn't do it.....she did try!! I was going to tell her to google " how to get a Henry out the window?" Has anybody else experienced their partners pure stupidity but with 100% effort made?!?!?

• Like 1

Lovely girl but a bit challenged on the common sense side. In the house we call these instances "vickyisms" I should keep a record and write a book, mind you she puts up with me stripping down the car every year ready for the winter so I won't grumble!! Moss are you meeting us all tomorrow up your neck of the woods?

• Like 1

Haha lol many times :D I have an excuse at the minute though moving house soon so house is upside down and messy. Just dirty pot's I can't get away with now :( I think we should get paper plates until we move :D 

Paper plates lol you Eder, I don't envy you moving this time of year. We bought this house last year and moved in December 16th! One year old son also! We had no sofa as it wasn't delivered until January! We had a tree and I contemplated with the paper plate then that's why I laughed!

• Like 1

Haha yeah not ideal time I've got 3 kids but all pretty old now oldest is 16 then 13 then a 7 years old. I'm alright for sofas just the bed I burnt the last one piece of **** from Ikea never buy another one from there looks ace but slats kept falling through. so hoping that get's delivered before we move I'm hoping to be i this time next week :) And paper plates I'd use just because I'm lazy. You won't believe the lengths I go to to not wash the pots. All I can say is eating corn flakes out of a cup with a fork isn't as easy as it sounds :lol:  

Hi Paul,

Sorry won't be possible for me to come along to the meet tomorrow;  but will certainly look out for future meet-up's.

hope you guy's have good day ogling all the nice Subaru's that turn up.

Regards