Brand new and unused IHI VF34

Martin Cull

As per title, I have a IHI VF34 full turbo sitting in the corner not doing an awful lot. It cost just short of a 1000quid to import it a year or so back and it never actually got used, and a couple of buddies suggested I list it here in case anyone needs or wants one

Id like to get at least half my money back on it, theyre still listing on eBay for over a grand now, so Im open to offers over £500.00

Happy for any inspections prior to purchase, located in Nuneaton near Coventry

Excuse the rather Camp tape used to seal it up, its been dry warm stored since purchase, the housing is showing very minor surface rust but other than that is spotlessly clean.

Can post at cost, and can even deliver for diesel money within reasonable mileage...

edit* .... forgot to say, message me through the forum if youre interested...thanks :)

20160113_151224_resized.jpg

20160113_151249_resized.jpg

20160113_151317_resized.jpg

20160113_151339_resized.jpg

20160113_151400_resized.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MartinCull said:

Thanks Alex, Ive had 2 or 3 people suggest that there would probably be someone in this forum might find a use for it, and its a lot of money to be sat doing nothing in my office :D

Yer just need to get in touch with the guy doing my mapping and see what he has to say about it for my car and what I want from it but hopefully will do the job.

Thanks

Alex

• Like 1

Dont think this will mount up to my intercooler so not sure I will be able to fit it without changing the intercooler and dont have the budget to do both and get a remap all at the same time so might have to let this go which is a real shame.

Thanks
Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...