WRX STI audio system

Mick5994

I can't say much about the HTC never had one I'm using a LG phone my brother brought over from Canada at the minute my last phone lets say its didn't last so well after a small trip down the toilet pan :( But saying that I still use it over the iphone that's in the cupboard but I think that is my stubbiness

If you get a phone wet you can put it in a bag of dry uncooked rice in a cupboard for a day or 2 and it will get some of the moisture out, also if you have some silica packs lying about from shoe boxes or electrical goods, they will do the same

Yeah I've heard that before was some time after when I was on about it to my mate said best thing to do 

And Jay I do a lot of work with toilets..... It's how I find most of my punters  :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah I've heard that before was some time after when I was on about it to my mate said best thing to do 

And Jay I do a lot of work with toilets..... It's how I find most of my punters  :lol:

easier than stalking for sure :lol:

• Like 1