Subaru Newbie

Djdavies82

Howdy everyone and thank you

Stants: it has been parked up for 5 years, the starter motor is seized (trying to find someone that can recondition it) rear lights need replacing (cracked, ive got replacements but trying to find a way to the 5th screw without taking the entire boot section apart is a bit of a challenge at the moment, prob something simple im just missing) and everything else you mentioned, otherwise just cosmetic which can wait at the moment, though on a happy note my Stereo fits and works :D silver linings and all.

Howdy everyone and thank you

Stants: it has been parked up for 5 years, the starter motor is seized (trying to find someone that can recondition it) rear lights need replacing (cracked, ive got replacements but trying to find a way to the 5th screw without taking the entire boot section apart is a bit of a challenge at the moment, prob something simple im just missing) and everything else you mentioned, otherwise just cosmetic which can wait at the moment, though on a happy note my stereo fits and works :D silver linings and all.

If I recall correctly I should have a starter motor lying around in the spares box! So I have you covered on that!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk