sigma ac110 alarm

davievtec

I think thats pretty bad lol I have advanced driving and have a bus lisence surely if im willing to get more driving qualifications then I should be seen as more responsible especially when I have no points and have no claims just dont have a no claims bonus as ive not had the same policy for over a year because some companies wont insure me on certain cars lol insurance is a joke these days

I get what you mean my mate used to own a mk1 capri 2.8 laser I think it was and no1 would insure him until he was 25

The wife being a nurse put hers through the roof so we just say she a student lol

My neighbours eldest is 18 she passed her test recently and got a 1.1 pug 106 it was 2k to insure her on that, she then found a ford ka she liked, 1.3, sold the pug, bought the ford, quote is now 1200, bigger engine but it's now about driver safety, all these crash claim scams means the safer you are in an accident the less they have to pay you for claims of personal injury, so the more airbags your car has the cheaper the quote will be

Lol would be good insurance is mental these days I can insure a nissan gtr for 1890 where's the sence in that lol over 2.5 for a subaru but yeah have a 580 bhp 4wd twin turbo v6 nissan gtr that slaps super cars cheaper lol especially when you could kick the front bumper on the Nissan gtr and deploy the pedestrian safety feature and cause £26,000 worth of damage lol its atrocious lol

2nd that for the directed audio alarm, i had the cheaper hornet on the mx5 and now have the viper on the forester, the hornet offers the same amount of protection as the viper with remote start total closure turbo timer delay, but as miggs says you get a mini phone looking key fob that tells you what part of the alarm has been triggered.

Think theres about 100 quid between the two. Strangley flux alwasy wanted to see the install cert on the mazda, but they wern't fussed on the foz which is good because the previous owner lost it