SOLD - Subaru Impreza Afterburner Vortex Catback Exhaust (Back box + Deresonated centre section) Newage

Jamina

I bought this from scoobyworld myself - covered < 5000 miles with no marks, scrapes or dents - us a little bit dusty but I will give it a clean when I get round to it.

Will fit newage Impreza Bug/Blob (wrx/sti) with standard 2.5" join - has an angled exit with a burnt style tip

Looks great - sounds lovely

£250

Located in Horsham, West Sussex

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jamina said:

HI DaveyC - I will let you pm you if I decide to split - looking to sell complete at the moment...

Meant to put on here that I had dropped price @£250

Ok thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

Website states the exhaust fits all models from 2001 - 2007 so that would include Hawkeye

I'm looking for £250 which by my calculations is 24% off the retail price of the catback package exl. delivery charges...If you two would like to band together that is fine by me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/23/2016 at 11:30 AM, Jamina said:

I bought this from scoobyworld myself - covered < 5000 miles with no marks, scrapes or dents - us a little bit dusty but I will give it a clean when I get round to it.

Will fit newage Impreza Bug/Blob (wrx/sti) with standard 2.5" join - has an angled exit with a burnt style tip

Looks great - sounds lovely

£250

Located in Horsham, West Sussex