Front arches swap

Naz

The wagon should have had been made with the same style arches as the saloon dont know why subaru didnt do that eventually i will do it cause i think the car will look so much better.

WP_20151228_14_55_17_Pro.jpgHi Naz I did this on my wagon looks so much meaner have a look at my gallery...you will need wings front bumper and wheel arch liners off a saloon..I had a full respray with it being silver even with a blend into the doors I would have been able to tell..but with your colour a blend into front doors by a good bodyshop should look great it all bolts on and off so you could fit them yourself to keep costs down..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scooby1972 said:

My build is on page 2 of gallery and showroom under scooby 1972 cheers Phil..😎

Alright mate your car is looking minted even with just doing the front it makes a big difference how good would it be if i could find the parts in the same colour as my car tho roughly how much did this cost u?

Parts probably cost me £100 for pair of wings and £150 for bumper and arch liners it was the respray and fitting that cost £2500 you can get resprays cheaper but I wanted a top notch job,as I said I would probably fit wings and bumper myself then get a bodyshop to paint and blend it in will then look top notch as it looks a nice example now ,probabley be about £500 to paint wings and bumper and blend into doors.You would be very lucky to fit second hand parts and the colour match perfect but it comes down to cost and how good you want the final finish 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...