New lad

donnylad

Hey guys!

I have just found the club through google, I dont own a subaru yet, but I am looking at selling my car to pay some debts off and it will leave me around £2500 to spend on a car. I am thinking of an impreza. Dont know what I can get for this budget or if it is even worth it. But I guess thats why I have signed up to try and find out!

Cheers!

Thanks!

I was thinking that if I could get a standard low owner unabused model it could be better, I can always do the mods myself as I want to then. I am going to look into model changes next and what years are what etc, is there a page on here that explains it all or is wiki my best way? thanks'!

Haha just thought, the car before mine was also a bmw! Maybe someone from Subaru snuck into the bmw factory and installed some subliminal message inside their cars somewhere... You heard it here first!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The sofa didn't fit in the back, that was our clever lazy way of breaking it. It didn't break, we started to think it was made of rock :O I think we ended up breaking some of it by hand and letting a lot of it hang out the back with rope (in the countryside only a mile or so from recycling Center)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haha I know what you mean. If the kids jump on the arm guaranteed they will break it with ease but soon as you want to smash it up it really is like a rock. I know when I smashed an old one up had a sledge hammer to it unbelievable how much I had to hit it before it broke :laugh: