Familyguywrx

Wanted an impreza since the age of 14 im now 30 and have finally been able to buy one a 2004 wrx completely standard I think! Look forward to learn more about them, it's the unmistakable sound that done it for me all them years ago, since buying mine about 6 weeks ago there seems to be loads of them in my small town of Bexhill in East Sussex all of a sudden  if any of them are on here would be good to know

Will try get some pics up later or tomoz not very clued up with computers, bloke waved frantically at me other day while driving, thought must have wrong person, then seeing his Car I then thought that maybe other Subaru drivers must appreciate seeing others, like it muchly!! Will definitely follow suit

As u can tell from pics have 2 kiddies that also love the car as much as me, 10 month old girl who falls asleep after 30 seconds of gentle driving, and a 5 year old boy who asks me from the second of getting in the car to press the go faster button (which is the air con button lol) he loves it, sensible fast obviously!

• Like 3

I'm assuming it's unmolested, had 3 previous owners with 100k on clock, says prodrive on a pipe in engine bay and pro drive on exhaust tip, has Subaru dealer yearly history up till 2013, does that mean it might have had pro drive pack fitted from factory? Or aftermarket? It's only got one niggle which Is bugging me which I have noticed since owning, and that's small coolant loss, can smell sweet coolant smell through vents in car when driving, radiator cap???