Onto my Second Impreza

STiPete

Hi all.

I owned a 2000 Classic around 5 years ago which I had to sell on due to an insurance mix up at the time. No other car has ever given me the same grin factor and new I would own another one. I've been looked for a few months and then one appeared locally exactly what I was looking for and I had to have it. I have a company car so this will be a weekend toy and something to enjoy in the summer.

It has a few bits that need sorting on it so no doubt I'll be asking a few questions on here as I'm not mechanically minded.

1. Suspension needs sorting - It has XYZ Coilovers and the steering is heavy for about half a turn either way then it lightens up. Would like to change back to standard setup ideally.
  2. Clock cluster has been swapped to a JDM one so reads in KPH so need a converter or swap the clocks back to standard.
  3. Install hydraulic struts for the bonnet

Hopefully I'll be able to get to some meets/shows this year and meet some of you.

Cheers

Pete 

IMG_0720_zpsydothmvf.jpg

Welcome buddy, got one in the best colour!! What condition are the Coilovers in, might be able to come to an agreement for a sti setup off mine 😁 haha(a guy can hope!! Lol)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mattiekane said:

Welcome buddy, got one in the best colour!! What condition are the Coilovers in, might be able to come to an agreement for a sti setup off mine 😁 haha(a guy can hope!! Lol)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I don't think the Coilovers are that old. I only picked the car up on Monday and not had a good look through the file of paperwork yet. From what I was told they are for a classic really but he manufactured some brackets to suit this model. I could have that completely wrong though!! I'm always up for a deal mate as long as I can get a bit of money back for the Coilovers so I'll let you know how things progress.

• Like 1