Classic Impreza WRX 1994 JDM 312BHP CHEAP INSURANCE

Here is the write up for my car it is advertised on eBay and gumtree also. 

This is a auction for my prize possession a classic 1994 imported WRX. I bought the car 2 years ago and have spent every minute since perfecting it spending countless time and money on it. Unfortunately it is time to sell as I am going to be getting a house soon and wont be able to afford the costs. The car will be greatly missed and I would like to make sure it goes to someone who will keep it running well and overall take care of it as I have. Below I will go into full detail of the specs of the car and show in pictures how much it has transformed over the past 2 years and no corners have been cut.

Body

The car was originally Silver when I bought it and silver was its original colour from Subaru. When I bought the car I had it repainted 02C World Rally Blue to look more like a iconic Impreza. Under the bonnet, inside the doors, under the boot lid have all been done repainted blue. There are some stone chips on the front splitter. The car is always washed regularly with autoglym products including polishing and waxing recently. Both front and rear number plates are legal and have carbon fibre lettering to add to the look, they also both say “ Subaru Boxing Club” in small underneath. The Windscreen has been replaced only last year so is spotless. Recently fitted new windscreen wipers also. Features rare STI clear tail lights and clear front lights. Underneath the whole car has been undersealed to prevent rust at a later date.

Interior

The interior has been treated to a newer looking set up with Blue STI bucket seats and a matching rear bench and door cards. As you can see on the pictures a lot of the cars interior is carbon fibre dipped this has been done professionally and in great detail and looks perfect exactly like the real thing not like some of the cheap stuff you see. There is a OMP racing steering wheel and a newer looking gearstick with carbon fibre knob and short shifter.

Suspension Tyres and Alloys 

I have fitted BC BR Coilovers which are fully adjustable from soft to hard and ride height. The car has Rota alloys painted in gun metal with Yokohama Semi Slick Tyres all still have good tread on them. 

Brakes

The brakes have been upgraded to the calipers from a 2004 Impreza so it now has 4 pot on the front and 2 pot rear. Full EBC Red stuff pads all round with drilled and grooved discs you feel like you can drive the car fast because it gives you the confidence that you have the right brake set up to stop you safely.

Performance Modifications

The car started life as a WRX with around 230BHP when I first got it Dyno’d but it was my aim to reach 300. The mods below have the car running a safe but powerful professionally mapped 311.8BHP.

. Japspeed Front Mounted Intercooler 

. Japspeed Full exhaust system from turbo back de-cat 3” 

. Japspeed Aluminum lightweight radiator

. 440 Yellow injectors professionally cleaned full flowing (have the receipt to prove it)

. K&N 9” Cone air filter

. RCM upgraded fuel pump

. TD05 turbo (checked by Eurospec to be fully working no damage)

ECU

The car has a Simtek ECU capable of various maps for different power inputs mapped by Steve Simpson who is the creator of the Simtek ECU. He himself personally mapped the car and signed the ECU as proof this was all carried out at ZI motorsport. The car also has two red switches which control the anti lag and launch control. On high revs the Anti lag will spit flames and pop and band extremely loud and good fun! but can be turned on and off by switch.

Security

The car has a Clifford alarm system 650 MK11 fitted which includes a immobilizer which if you come to view I will demonstrate. The system also has a remote start which means 5 minutes before you leave start up the car via the key fob so it can get to the right temperature and remotely turn it off after it has cooled down this is good for the engine and a good show off feature when your car starts itself. The car will also give a single buzz at nosey people looking trough the windows or potential thieves and if the continue to look the alarm will sound.

Other features

I have paperwork receipt proof of all that follows:

. Recently changed 4 NEW coil packs

. NEW Battery only a year ago

. Forge Header tank

. 110% Brighter headlight bulbs

. Rocket cover gasket recently replaced

. Sound proofing in doors and boot.

. Gearbox,Clutch and Diff replaced last year

. New age power steering pump modification done by ZI Motorsport

. STI Spoiler fitted recently

. Wheels recently aligned 

. Oil, coolant and spark plugs all done 

Mileage

The car has done 180,462km which converts to 112,133 miles but the car being 23 years old this is understandable and the car has always been well looked after with regular servicing and Eurospec recently inspected the Cam-belt and all was well the engine runs fine with no bad sounds. 

Japfest

As shown in one of the pictures the car recently attended Japfest 2017 on show. I still have the show number and pictures of the car on display. The car also features a Japfest sticker in the rear window.

insurance

The car is extremely cheap to insure this is because on the log book and on the DVLA system the car shows up as a Subaru Impreza GL 2.0. This is due to a small amount of WRX being imported wrongly. Try for yourself the insurance is unbelievably cheap and the tax is only £20 per month which is very cheap for a Impreza. The car is officially a WRX import as shown on its engine code.

Overall

Overall the car has been cared for and not driven badly. The engine has always been allowed to warm up and cool down before and after being driven. Im sure there is lots I've forgotten to mention as the car is packed with so many features and this description is long enough already but you wont be disappointed with this Impreza its loud fast and gives the the confidence to drive it how it should be. Any Questions please text me and ask I would be happy to provide more information and pictures. The Car comes with 2 folders worth of history and receipts for all the work carried out.

Email- bradleigh23496@gmail.com

Mobile 07568134027 or available on whats app

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg