WRX STI

TY 01

I've just bought a new WRX STI and I'm absolutely buzzing.. it's so impressive and so friggen quick. What a car !! I bought it from a show room and it was used as a demo.. 5,000 miles only and came remapped and other trick bits. So I can't thank Subaru in Pershore enough.. great service. But back to the car.. if Heineken made midlife crises.. 😂 The build quality to the engine sound is phenomenal.. I work hard and so I spoilt myself.. and ain't I glad I did. Love the car 

IMG_3066.JPG

• Like 3

Much appreciated guys.. I will be honest, I'm no petrol head, I just like what I see... so all advise on how to look after her will be gratefully received. I'm going to leave her as it is for the time being.. I think she's pushing around 400bhp already and that's plenty for a newbie. I will say that the sport# mode is friggen epic 😳 Scared the pants off me when I put the hammer down.. Certainly something special about Subaru's and I'm chuffed I got one.. they certainly turn heads that's for sure.  Gutted I've got to put her to bed for the week and jump into the work van.. I don't see the point in tootling around in her in the week.. she's for fun... roll on the weekend.