Forester 2.5 XTen 2007

muzzer

Hi all, I'm looking to sell my 2007 Forester 2.5 XTen.

This is the top spec version with central locking, alarm and immobiliser, climate control, heated leather seats, large electric sunroof, electric windows all round, electric heated mirrors with indicators, HID headlights with washers and self-levelling supension, fog lights, alloy 17" wheels, sat-nav etc. etc.

The car is in very good condition for the year, with a low mileage of only 88800, full service history, a new MOT will be supplied.

Manuals, handbook and two keyfobs supplied.

All tyres are in good condition with loads of tread left, two have only done 1000 miles or so.

The exhaust has been replaced with a full stainless Hayward and Scott system (turbo-back with two sports cats - middle cat replaced last year, passes MOT emmissions test and not too loud:-) )

This car has been mapped to produce 270BHP

I have replaced the original rubbish Stereo with a double-DIN touch screen DVD/MP3/CD player with reversing camera (camera needs to be connected).

I have also replaced the original out-of-date and clunky sat nav with a decent touch screen Garmin unit.

There was a towbar fitted when I got the car - this has been removed, but can be supplied if required - the towbar electrics are still present.

There is a slight car park ding on the nearside rear quarter panel, otherwise the car is clean and straight.

I have had the car for three years, and I am only selling because the car gets very little use due to my job.

It has only done about 7000 miles since I bought it, and only a couple of thousand in the last two years!

More info. and photos can be supplied upon request.

Offers around £3000

Forester-01.jpg

Forester-05.jpg

Forester-07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...