New member sort of

bowthruster

Well that's true and I've expanded the dungeon now. I thought with current affairs and human rights I'd best get more space for more people to fit it [emoji6]

And I am mate a kind and generous millionaire who rips people off for his own money took everything I had so having to start again. Yes he's a ****** but I doubt he cares he's done a lot of us over but he's rich we're not. Safe to say if we was to meet again it's not going to be for a cuppa tea and biscuits. But anyway was over a year ago mate so not been easy ride of life's rollercoaster but that's life. Once I'm sorted be having another one hope be this year but no guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that mate,well im now almost divorced,so i had to start again etc,so its just me and my dog,and the scooby...Just a quick question gambit,im logged into the site,but after a few clicks around the site,i keep getting logged out,and ideas??Cheers

Sorry to hear that. It's **** isn't it. Well I kept the Mrs and kids I thought I'd best keep something [emoji23] slaves too. [emoji6]

And not sure mate will have a look should be a problem you on pc or phone. ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk