Tuning

Aaron c

Hi new to this site I have 2001 WRX impreza it has cold air feed all cats removed and dump valve apart from that as far as I no the rest is standard. Wondering if there’s any open source tuners in the north east.

Welcome to the club, not sure how far you would be willing to travel but andy forrest is just over the border from you at port seaton near North Berwick and he really knows his stuff when it comes to the scoobs 👍

thanks a lot I’ll look into it, I was also going to fit a prodrive y pipe onto intercooler pipes instead of the standard ones. do you no roughly the cost to get the map done? 

I can't remember off the top of my head how much it will cost i think its around £300-£400 but if you check out his website i'm sure its on there, he usually has around a 4 week waiting list and its best to email him thats the fastest way to get a reply from him 👍

7 minutes ago, Scubzjames said:

Don't know if this is a silly question or not but ... what's an open source map? As opposed to a "normal" map?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just what software is used.

Opensource is well known to be based on hacked ecutek software from over the pond lol

Upisdes is no license fee, downside is no tech support and zero regulation of the software