WRX GDA Performance Gains, Help Needed.

Hi all, hope you are all well!

I recently brought my scooby and loving every minute of it. I've spent the last 4 months keeping it standard and decided that it is now time for me to upgrade it.

I'm not looking for outrageous power, would be happy with 250 - 270. The car to my knowledge is completely standard, bar the backbox which isn't standard (not a twin pipe).

I've been doing my research and found this post on here typical upgrade path newage impreza 20 wrx. Read well. Has anyone tried and tested these methods, with dyno results to prove?

I have been looking at exhaust systems and wanted to remove a cat and replace another with a sport one. Would this still pass a MOT?

My next question would be where do you guys buy your parts from? eBay is just flooded with cheap stuff, would prefer to buy branded unless you guys rate a lower brand etc.

Regards

Brian

Hello,
Glad your enjoying ownership, once you start modding it becomes a slippery slope !
So most of us have had at least a map and plenty have done much more,

Sports cats don't always pass mot, (mine never did) but at least it passes a visual inspection,

Typically a panel filter updated fuel pump and map will the figures your after, not to mention an Increase in torque driveability & if your lucky mpg,

As for parts

Oem and standard parts www.importcarparts.co.uk

Anything else
Scoobyparts
Scobworld
Scoobyclinc

To name a few !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1