Forza Horizon 4

Surprised there’s no thread for this.

Anyone else got it? I’m absolutely loving it!! 3 left me a bit cold for some reason I can’t quite place but this one is fantastic.

The dirt race series is great fun, makes it a arcadey rally cross game really.

The Hawk Impreza you get at the start is way too good to be honest though. It’s just too good an all rounder, I’m having to force myself to use other cars, wish there were more reasons to shake it up a bit.

Also, no classic Imprezas?!?! I have heard the 22b is a barn find though, hope that’s true.

yeah, hit level 50 last night. loving it  😄

yes 22b is int eh game and yep it's a barn find, if you cant wait can alwasy buy one on the auction, plenty of them on there.

Also never a buy a car from the normal market without checking the auction, can get some bargains. i got a mclaren f1 for 400k instead of the 1.5 mill :D

50 already?! Must have caned it! Wish I had some more spare time so I could do same, itching to play it more. I’m about 22.

Ah forgot about the auction house, good pointer. Think I’ll wait for barn find for 22b though, will be more exciting haha