M20b Tommy Kaira

BensonM20b

Hey all new to forum, not to the schoolboy scene tho. Anyone know how many of these are around, as I understand they are pretty rare now. Needs respray anyone think it be good investment to get done. I know the tommy is not everyone's taste but I love it. What you all think of them.

post-1300-0-35737100-1379067382_thumb.jp

post-1300-0-03892700-1379067690_thumb.jp

Yeah cool has plaque just put in serial and build number on google and ur right it's based on wrx as there other forums with my car in lol. will upload pic of plaque car has arc top mount, red dials inc 3 gauges in the centre console that is made of carbon fibre also has the split 17" rims all bumpers and the spoiler also tommy gear knob.

Some forums say as little as 7 left in uk ??? I wonder how true that is??

• Like 1

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C Very nice car and I bet there isn't many about. Put it this way the last time I see someone had bought one of these is back in 2010  :o So you are now the 2nd person I've met to won one :D 

And as for taste if you are happy with it that's all that matter's. I care not one bit for people that slag other people's car's off Rant over ;)

Oh and do you like movie's ? :D

Nice, love the front although i've never been keen on the rear wings either on the tommy kira skylines or subarus Almost seem like an after thought. Must be some areo properties or they wouldn't be on. There was a bugeye running round near me a while back with the same weird wing. Got any pics from dead on rear ?