Flat Battery

Glenn

If I don't drive my BRZ for a week or more the Battery is too flat to start the engine. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you have a solution apart from the obvious one of using the car at least once a week. The car is parked outside so I can't use a charger and I am often away from home leaving the BRZ for period of longer than a week.

If I don't drive my BRZ for a week or more the battery is too flat to start the engine. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you have a solution apart from the obvious one of using the car at least once a week. The car is parked outside so I can't use a charger and I am often away from home leaving the BRZ for period of longer than a week.

Is the car new and under warranty ?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Personally then I would just disconnect the Battery when it’s not being used. That obviously deactivates the alarm and Tracker.
I had same issue with my Battery and Subaru replaced mine also but I got a bigger amp and cramp amp Battery supplied by them.
You could also try this
https://www.google.com/search?q=toyota+28800-yzzja&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGiZPp7_7fAhVsSxUIHfUXC4UQ_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=-yMNswggCD_3jM:

Subaru are bullsh1tt1ng you, 1 or 2 weeks should not result in flat Battery .

You have a parasitic draw issue probably, alternator, alarm or modules not going sleep mode (constantly going sleep then back on) common suspects .

Quite easy diagnose but lot of dealers poor at it as simply use to service work and due to mainly working on newer vehicles they got little experience in odd fault diagnosis thus fob you off ...

ask the dealer if they know what acceptable current draw at sleep is and what your car actually is (doubt they know as not tested it)

You sounding likely got a fault as a 60ah Battery last months parked up unused on normal parasitic draw conditions .

Consider how many people park up a car at an airport fo few weeks/month and they don't all come back to a flat Battery, it not normal working scenario ...