air bag light on after brake change?

Nick

Oh right. Sorry Medication I'm on makes me a bit slow. That's my excuses and I am sticking with it. Lol

Ye looks like engine oil. Poss coming up through a breather pipe. But not sure why

• Like 1

replace the filter then monitor - unless you know it has only recently appeared, if that is the case fit a catch tank and see how much is being blown out of the breather, I have had oil come out during spirited driving around corners where the oil slops about more and gets taken up the pipe by the air flow, it might be that a baffle will help keep the oil where it should be.  

just fixed the airbag light. had to reloom the wires to the passenger seat. it looked like rats had been eating the loom it was bad.

see when I use this Bluetooth scanner to my phone, do I have to connect the connectors that test the car also?  

Shouldn't need to with it being a OBDII but then again you might have to I really am not 100% I would try it :D

Was it the torque pro free trial one you used I've heard people not being able to get that to work but then bought it and worked fine. But might not work still was just checking. 

And found this not sure how good or crap it is but it's free :D

http://www.easyobdii.com/free-download/

And had a feeling be something like that but least it's another thing to be ticked off :D