Steering wheel/alignment off center, was it caused by new driveshaft install?

WorksDriver

As the title says, the other day I noticed the steering wheel was off centre, slightly right, since earlier this week I've had a driveshaft replaced on the drivers side, is it possible that they've not aligned it properly? I've read that it's most likely a alignment issue and not a steering wheel one, something to do with the wheel toe, but again I'm just quoting another thread.

Anyway should I take it back to be looked at? And ask them to do the job properly?

Or it isn't anything to do with the driveshaftI and I should be a little more observant in the future. 

Conversely I have also had new wheels fitted this week but that was pretty much like for like, I swapped my 07 Hawkeye standard 17 inch 7 spoke with 04 blob WRX 5 spoke 17 inch. Could this be the cause?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice its greatly appreciated 

They probably didn't redo wheel alignment after changing the drive shaft. Best ask them to do it as long as they have the proper gear.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk