Spec B Estate required for TV Feature

CraigFG

Hi all,

We are filming a feature this Thursday (19th September) in Coventry on
fast estates for Fifth Gear and I am looking to source a Legacy R Spec B
Estate, preferably as standard as possible.

We would require just to show the car in a garage as part of a buyers
guide with our presenter and then do a short amount of on-road driving
for onboard and tracking shots.

If you or any or anyone you know may able to help with the sourcing of a
vehicle it would be much appreciated if you could get in touch via my
email below.

Craig.McAlpine@northonetv.com

Hi mate the 2 members that spring to mind would be Tlag Bip 

I will PM them for you they all have Legacy's and are from that area. Not sure how standard they are with them doing the Autobarn and ‎Nordschleife and so on :) 

Great, thanks for the help.

:( No problem mate I can't think of anyone else that has Legacy's in Coventry :( . And hope the weather is better there sucks here :D.

Just had a look Steve's posted it on the Facebook so hopefully someone will step forward :D 

Thanks for letting us know Craig :)

And again I would say Tlag would be the best man for that. He works with them and repairs them for a living. Don't want to give him a big head but know by far more about them then anyone else I know ;) 

Just got back from fifth gear shot ,good day, Subaru done really good , photos soon, other cars Audi RS6, Volvo 850R, cars weren't driven against each other, but put in price brackets Subaru £5000-£10000 price range, Volvo £1000-£5000, Audi £10000- -£15000, had some great comments off Tiff and crew,really liked power delivery and handling, Show will be next March I,ll get some photos on over the weekend

• Like 2

Fantastic mate that will be great look forward to seeing them. And atleast you didn't have to show those other car's up ;)

And happy to hear it was a good day for you makes it worth the trip. I will watch the show I just have to make sure I put it some where to remind myself :D

Cheered me up that so much Iv'e even just woke my missus to tell her. All I got was "Ohhh.... Good"  :lol: