Spec B Estate required for TV Feature

CraigFG

Haha somewhere ?  :lol:

I will try hunt them down now and link them here and be great more pictures the better for me ;)

And thanks for sharing the day with us it's much appreciated and to you to Craig :)

Pictures Here 

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/gallery/album/79-fifth-gear-photos/

Just looked through them all Lot's of picture and enjoyed looking through them. And your car look's great by the way, the best there ;)

The Volvo looked really outdated now doesn't it :) Like Audi just don't like 96% of the !Removed! holes that drive them :D 

I have to ask why did they have them jacked up on the ramps or was that part of the episode ?

Funny you should say that about Audi drivers you can include him within that 96%, Volvo driver top man ,yes dated ,but full of Retro charm, and touring car history I liked it for some strange reason, (must be getting old ) still good day, and Subaru head it's head high.

• Like 2

:lol: That doesn't surprise me at all with the Audi least he kept his end of the deal up by owning one :lol: . I like that (Retro feel) one way of getting round saying it looks old  ;) But still looks good though and at least he was a nice guy. And on a completely bias view I would have had your car out of all 3  :D

• Like 1

when they are all together the Subaru does look the most modern of the three I think purely because the lights are not as square - always liked Tiff - was he the same as his TV persona in the flesh?

Sorry Gambit missed your question about ramps, they used ramps to show things to look out for when buying these cars, B)  Volvo took 5mins just a few things to look out for :) .Subaru took 2 mins not really any issues just to check brakes and exhaust :D ,Audi had to be cut short after 40mins due to fading light and air time :o  :o  :o

• Like 1

when they are all together the Subaru does look the most modern of the three I think purely because the lights are not as square - always liked Tiff - was he the same as his TV persona in the flesh?

I was going to ask the same thing he does always seem like a top guy on TV 

Sorry Gambit missed your question about ramps, they used ramps to show things to look out for when buying these cars, B)  Volvo took 5mins just a few things to look out for :) .Subaru took 2 mins not really any issues just to check brakes and exhaust :D ,Audi had to be cut short after 40mins due to fading light and air time :o  :o  :o

No worry's mate it was maybe a good thing as I would have followed up with lot's more ;) 

I did read the new survey for most unreliable car on British roads and Audi topped that too :D