Lunch control, season 7

Tidgy

Season 7 is live, well worth a watch

sad thing is subaru is on the rise in the US since they embraced ralying and world rally cross, shame subaru UK are to dumb to realise it 😞

They do advertise during the BTCC broadcasts but that is about it (Family cars only) with the championship winning Levorg in the hands of the brilliant Sutton. Even in the BTCC they are penalised due with extra weight just below windscreen to equalise the lower center of gravity it has. The adverts I have seen are more about safety and family cars generally.

They are trying to rid themselves of the boy racer image in this country for some reason and of course the WRX/WRX STI is no longer imported to this country directly so why would they market them here. Nothing sporty to market in the UK. Sad I know. Their market share is so small I guess they do not have the budget to advertise like the big German manufactures. In the USA they are on a roll as you say especially after the VW scam which help Subaru I believe no end.

Generally Subaru do a great job of marketing their cars in different ways to other manufacturers. Goodwood hill, Isle of Man TT (at a Bike event), The Luge track, The ring record etc...

8 hours ago, Siluro said:

They do advertise during the BTCC broadcasts but that is about it (Family cars only) with the championship winning Levorg in the hands of the brilliant Sutton. Even in the BTCC they are penalised due with extra weight just below windscreen to equalise the lower center of gravity it has. The adverts I have seen are more about safety and family cars generally.

They are trying to rid themselves of the boy racer image in this country for some reason and of course the WRX/WRX STI is no longer imported to this country directly so why would they market them here. Nothing sporty to market in the UK. Sad I know. Their market share is so small I guess they do not have the budget to advertise like the big German manufactures. In the USA they are on a roll as you say especially after the VW scam which help Subaru I believe no end.

Generally Subaru do a great job of marketing their cars in different ways to other manufacturers. Goodwood hill, Isle of Man TT (at a Bike event), The Luge track, The ring record etc...

problem is btcc is indy and nothign to do with subaru uk. the ones you mention at the bottom are the US bunch 😞

2 hours ago, Siluro said:

Higgins in the WRX on the Isle of Man looks awesome. Hope they do it again.

depends if hes managed to clear all the brown stuff out of his suit fromt he other year or not,,,, hahahaha