Another newbie

Aus_Scooby23

G'day. 

I've been on the Subaruforester.org site for a year now since I bought my 05 forester XT. Thought I should finally come and say hi. My previous drives are 00 wrx, 99 wrx wagon, a 07 wrx tuned by sti (aussie special edition) and a few other Aussie cars similar to the Vauxhall VRX you get here. 

I live in hampshire but currently away with work but looking for a few cruises to get on when I get back :)

post-1405-0-32510400-1379590365_thumb.jp

Thanks Gambit. Yeah that's my ride for now. She's had a busy 12 months new coil overs, front/rear sways, turbo, tmic, wheels, back box, up-pipe, hi-flow filter, re-map(need to put her on a dyno and do it properly) and audio :). I'm debating whether to keep her or sell and get the STI version. 

Very nice I would say with what you did to her have the STI. But then I would want to have some time to enjoy the mods you have done :D what year STI would you go for we did have a really nice one in the sale's section a few months ago. 

welcome aboard pal, my little brother lives in oz and has had numerous commodores, some classic ones and an HSV too, awesome machines, i'd much rather have one of them than the VXR version we get here

Hi guys,

Yeah I miss the sound of Aussie V8's such a straight forward car to drive as are the ford's out there. I'm from SE Queensland but also lived down in Melbourne. Where is your brother living Miggs?

Don't worry about spending my money for me Gambit I do that well enough myself :) and my foz is now for sale end of Oct so time to start saving for the FSTI, should be interesting as I'm crap at selling stuff. And as there aren't many for sale in my price range I may have to wait and import one.

:D

• Like 1