DVLA V5c Issues

Grant

Just brought a Subaru E12 Libero / Sumo from Italy and it only came with photocopies of the original log book and DVLA say I have to get date of manufacture evidence from a vehicle owners club.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as there seems to be no E12 club.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_E6391.JPG

Hi,
The E12 I think was produced 1983 to 1993 it was replaced by the Libero 1993 to 1998. If you Google Subaru Sumo the vehicles full history is given.

When I imported my E12 from Malta in May this year I was lucky I had original Registration document so managed to get its UK registration OK.

Good luck

Yorkie

G

The vehicle was registered on the 14th November 1996.

The problem is I only have a photocopy of the log book which DVLA will not accept. In fact I have all the paperwork but its all photo copies which they will not accept.

They say they will accept a letter from an owners club, is there anyone on here who could do this for me or recommend anyone to do this for me.

Many thanks

Just now, Grant said:

The vehicle was registered on the 14th November 1996.

The problem is I only have a photocopy of the log book which DVLA will not accept. In fact I have all the paperwork but its all photo copies which they will not accept.

They say they will accept a letter from an owners club, is there anyone on here who could do this for me or recommend anyone to do this for me.

Many thanks

What is on the vin plate?

i;ve never heard of dvla taking owners club info as gospel, they have always said must come from the manufacturer in the past :S

10 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

What is on the vin plate?

i;ve never heard of dvla taking owners club info as gospel, they have always said must come from the manufacturer in the past :S

I've got all the information, chassis number, dating certificate, Italian registration number everything. But just photo copies. DVLA Say they will take dating evidence verified from an owners club.

Wotcha and welcome - I know when doing this type of thing for MX bikes I have approached a dealer as they can printout the details from their database. Is it worth contacting Subaru with teh VIN details and getting a printout from them?