Bridgestone Weather control tyres for SJ Forester XT

XTman

I have recently bought Forester XT and it runs on Bridgestone summer tyres which will need replacing soon. My previous car, and wife's car, had Michelin Cross Climate+ and both drove without any problems during Beast from East. My last SJ Forester XE had Yokohama Geolanders but technology has moved on since then and the Bridgestone Weather Control would seem to meet my needs best and look sufficiently "grippy" to run over grass caravan sites too. Has anyone fitted these tyers and what was your experience? Size is 225/55/18 V rated.

Might be a very good choice, my wife has 4 new Bridgestone  Weather Controls fitted to her Ford - she says they are brilliant on the country lanes and amazing grip in the wet, looking forward to see how they do in the snow 🙂       

Thanks. I’ve had the Weather Controls fitted. £496 for four  which was a good price. They come out very well on various tyre tests especially wet grip. It’s always a compromise but given the low likelihood of snow where I live wet grip and aqua planing resistance is important to me. A reduction in snow grip I can live with. The Cross Climates were good tyres but they did have some poor scores in aquaplaning.
Just driven 90 miles on M4 and the Weather Controls are quiet enough. 

• Like 1