Should I buy a Subaru WRX STI

KENZ

Thinking of getting a 2017 WRX STI. I've had fast cars before and still own a Honda S2k. I currently run a Q5 and wandered folks experiences. Especially regarding suspension and build quality as the road I live on is a private road with a few pot holes.. What are you getting MPG in the winter ? 

Wotcha and welcome - take one for a test drive, you will get more torque and power through the range than the s2K but it will not have the pot hole tolerance of the Q5. Also fellow scooby drivers will flash lights and wave at you  😊

• Like 1

Thanks for your responce. I also do around 14k a year. So it will be a daily. Would I service it annually i.e oil service. One more thing not many super unleaded petrol stations up here either. Can you run on std unleaded..

19 hours ago, KENZ said:

Thanks for your responce. I also do around 14k a year. So it will be a daily. Would I service it annually i.e oil service. One more thing not many super unleaded petrol stations up here either. Can you run on std unleaded..

Dependant on your driving style I would every 5-6k if you like to push it. Failing that 10k or anually

They will run on std unleaded but I would use an additive to keep the pipes and injectors clean - not just about the octane level with quality fuel