New Member (DIESEL IMPREZA)

JollyMole

Hello all!

I've always loved Impreza's and never really gelled with the hatchback. Like most, when they came out i really wasn't a fan but 10 year later, here i am with one under my ownership.

Cars have always been a hobby of mine and in particular classic minis. This of  course means i know a way around a few engine bays. I've also worked as a driver for numerous companies and have drove many, many variants of cars and i also have experience in mechanical engineering.

Just the usual hello on ANOTHER owners forum, so long as the diesel lasts, i'll be here. haha

Wish me luck!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wotcha and welcome - I remember the bottom view well - standing around in the snow outside with the rest of the Mal hotel staff and guests at 2 in the morning because Gazza, during one of his 'special' moments, hit the fire alarm - also having a couple of glasses of vino with Timberlake and his entourage when he stayed there - Happy days

On 2/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, Jay762 said:

Wotcha and welcome - I remember the bottom view well - standing around in the snow outside with the rest of the Mal hotel staff and guests at 2 in the morning because Gazza, during one of his 'special' moments, hit the fire alarm - also having a couple of glasses of vino with Timberlake and his entourage when he stayed there - Happy days

Haha, so many people have great stories in Newcastle, it's one hell of a town. Positively and negatively. 😄
Thank you for the welcomes!

• Like 1