Subaru Owners Club Sticker Design

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

i do like them, i think in the side windows they look good in a straight line but in a back window they would be better maybe just the site or the log, the mud flap ones look awesome, i need more info on said stickers too please

no worries bud, as i was typing about the sticker the bosswife saw it and started giving me a lecture about that fact i don't NEED it for the car so at the moment i'm not allowed to buy anything unless it's NEEDED

oopps, was that a hole i saw in the top mount intercooler hun, think i need a new one, may as well get a front mount instead whistler.gif

• Like 2

i've just had to borrow £200 for my tax, got paid on the 26th and already skint, the wifes gone back to uni so we have taken a 12k drop per year in money, that's 1k a month, it's hit us hard but we will get through it

Ouch yeah can see that being a bit of a kick but as you say get through it. There is another member on here who has a baby on the way and just spent the last of his money on a cam belt. might be willing to share some of his pot noodles with you ;)

And funny enough about the Tax I'm just about to go to to the post office and renew mine 2 days late opps :o

• Like 1

Sticker looks great on the rear window

the wifes gone back to uni,  it's hit us hard but we will get through it

It will be worth it in the long run - what is she studying?

• Like 1

well she's a qualified nurse and is doing an 18 month top up course for midwifery, the idea was if she can't get a job as a midwife she has the nursing to fall back on but has wanted to be a midwife for some time and went into nursing deliberately as 1 it's a back up job and 2 it means a shorter course to be a midwife

its always going to be in demand - people are never going to stop having kids ;) so have a great chance of recouping your investment plus if it is always something she has wanted to be its a bonus, one of the few professions where it is genuinely all about the other person so takes a completely selfless individual to even consider it

• Like 1

That's what my Mrs wanted to do and still says she wishes she had followed it up so hats off to your Mrs for doing what she wanted. :) 

Well you might also be happy to know I'm taxed again too :D 

My wife did 3 years of college after leaving school to get b tec national diploma so she could go in the raf, that's what they said she needed, after doing this and applying they then told her she needed a levels instead, she went back and did another 3 years to get them at which they told her she wasn't competitive enough, I think it was gender discrimination as at the time there were only 2 female pilots in the raf, she then decided to be a midwife so went back to college for a number of years then uni to become a nurse, worked 2 years as a nurse and has now got in to uni for the midwifery course, she's quite determined when she wants to be and never let's anything stand in her way, just one of the things I love about her

• Like 1