bulbs inside switches and rad caps.

Judd

Yeah i know first worlds problems and all that.

Those tiny bulbs that go inside the fog light switches on a SG9, one of mine has blown so i'd like to buy a few replacements, you have to dismantle the switch to get them out, anyone know what the code is for the bulb and where (apart from the dealer i might get them please) T3 springs to mind but not sure.  

I had a small dash bulb blow on my previous Toyota Landcruiser, one that illuminates depending on which automatic hear you had selected, couldn;t find them anywhere, dealer part only, i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case here nor would i be surprised if Subaru don't sell the bulbs separately.

Second question, on the Foz there are two coolant caps, one on the rad and one on the filling point near the air filter housing, which is supposed to be on which please, one is round the other is traditional rad cap shape.

Thanks Siluro, that's question 2 answered, and yes mine are the right way round.

I would have thought the two way valve would have been on the radiator to allow the overflow bottle to do its work, but there's somethiing else at play no doubt.

Rad cap on mine is just a release valve if the internal pressure gets too high. The filler cap is connected to the expansion/overflow tank. It adds when hot and sucks it back in when cold. Different to most cars I have ever owned.

Had a poke nose in the handbook, and ity would appear mine are on wrong, handbook clearly shows the radiator cap is the shaped cap and the filler point the round one, i'll swap them over tomorrow.

On the Forester the overflow tank is connected to the radiator not the filler cap as in your WRX Siluro.