Forester Cross Sport

duggyfresh

Hi all, looking for some thoughts on the forester cross sport. I was looking to purchase a legacy, but after much thought I think a forester maybe a better fit. I have decided on a jdm cross sport, but wondered if the premium for a manual is worth it, and how does the sport tronic auto fare? 

Owned a lot of Subaru’s including both a Legacy GTB and forester turbo s.

legacy drives and feels pretty much the same as an Impreza estate with the exception of the power coming on later and harder in the Rev range (mine wa the e tune  2.5 twin turbo)

Forester drives more like an suv, stock suspension is squishy and soft but the drive feels smoother and less rattly.

Personal opinion here but, I would never own another auto, they are never as fun to drive. Again, it’s all down to personal preference.

Good luck with your search buddy, plus, the SG cross sport has the best looking factory bumper and grill combo of all the fossy’s in my opinion 👍

https://www.jm-imports.co.uk/

Iv used them a few times before for parts and cars, they got me the sti RA gearbox, driveshafts, hubs etc that I’m using in my fossy, they’ve also imported a Nissan Stagea Autech for my mate (the rb26 6 speed manual, same as in the r34 gtr) and a Mitsubishi Legnum manual for my father in law.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeteB said:

https://www.jm-imports.co.uk/

Iv used them a few times before for parts and cars, they got me the sti RA gearbox, driveshafts, hubs etc that I’m using in my fossy, they’ve also imported a Nissan Stagea Autech for my mate (the rb26 6 speed manual, same as in the r34 gtr) and a Mitsubishi Legnum manual for my father in law.

Yeah seen this guy on youtube, builds crazy bhp GT-R's etc

• Like 1

They have had some absolute monsters in, I mainly use them for parts, they import a lot of half cuts but they sell on a first come first serve basis pretty much, luckily they’re only a few miles from our yard 😂

939B860E-263C-42A8-B20E-C162C12EC2FB.png

• 2 weeks later...