club decals

cusco scooby wagon

where do i get large (SUBARU OWNERSCLUB. COM) decals from ?

or can i get my own made up?

i want to get them on the sunvisor  and other prominent places but they look very small to me,

ive a few places i need to fill on my wagon and a  couple i need to remove ,

i will use the scooby wagon as advertising space for work and scooby club's and anything else of interest

other reason is the previous owner had issues with someone and they key'd down one side and made a real mess so decals hide most of it and it get's the scoob clubs noticed too ;)

I can Email Steve the Admin for you he sort's all that out. I know we was meant to be getting sunvisor strips for the shop but I guess he never got round to doing that. And I have 3 of the S.O.C stickers on my car where they can be seen :D 

Only other ones I have on the bug is my Colin and Richard R.I.P and UK300 ones :D 

• Like 1

Anyone thought about qr code stickers ? Just a thought i had a go at downloading some qr code building software. Looks fairly straightforward put txt in and generates the code. Maybe generate more site traffic ?

i do use them every now and again and have made the same suggestion on other forums but never been used as it's not overly popular with many people

here you go, took 2 mins to create and save

qrcode_zps8dbd0b30.png

If it was stuck on your windscreen maybe people would scan it in passing, saw some bus stops the other day with one saying 'scan me'

I was going to make a sticker version but the sign/graphic company near me said it wasn't really feasible to do just one so if anyone's up for it i'll look into seeing how much a minium run would be. And i thought i had a reasonable sized one sent it to print at work turned out to be 2 sheets of a4 oops back to drawing board

I'd have one in the car if it's small enough not to annoy me :D as it would have to be in my windscreen. Just a bit unsure if I like the idea of anyone that close to my car they can breath on it :D

HI STEVE 

sorry its been a while,  i thought i'd replied , but then id lost where it was and spent the last hour looking for it,

the decals, i want across the bonnet (subaruownersclub.com) upper case 

and both REAR quarters   

subaruownersclub.com + forum link + my details as the   NW Regional Coordinator  (Tameside).

​ but you haven't told me how much its gonna cost me.

gaz

• Like 1

hi steve

gonna get you  the size and colour etc,  how much will this cost me?

Hi mate

I will get a quote from my cutter, of course you will have it cost price mate. If you want you can order it directly with my vinyl guy or from myself. He does all our subaru livery stickers and is really reasonable

• Like 1

Hi mate

I will get a quote from my cutter, of course you will have it cost price mate. If you want you can order it directly with my vinyl guy or from myself. He does all our subaru livery stickers and is really reasonable

i'll have a measure up of the space i have to fill and i'll get back to you,

i will need the bonnet one the same background(white background) as the club decal that i have on the rear of the tailgate due to it having to cover silver/black/red on the bonnet is the vinyl guy on here too or can you give me his email address.

thanks

• Like 1