Tow Bar

Hi, New member looking for advice, I'm currently looking to buy a 2010 Subaru WRXs, (my first subaru )  limited edition, 80000 miles, 2 owners, part service history, £5000. Seems a good deal, any comments welcome, but my main question is can I fit a Tow Bar to this car, ( twin exhaust ) seems a good deal but need Tow Bar for box trailer. Any help, advice, comments much appreciated.

Thanks.

There is a difference between the WRX STI and the WRX S / WRX / RX models (wide body vs narrow body). The model variant selected is WRX S which I understood you were looking at, not the STI

Sorry  I didn't realise that was specific for the wrx s, jackpot, been hunting all over for info, trailing used car adds to see if any have towbar fitted. Thanks for that.

Not clued up on these, does it seem a good deal, small service history.

I am a big subaru brand supporter, the AWD system and flat four / six configuration is great in petrol guise. I would suggest you do some more research on subaru diesel engine / gearbox failures - Unfortunately there is a lot to read