Does anyone has XV2013 Wiring Diagram or experience change to US version power window switch?

RomeoKK

I just got a new main power window switch from US-version 2017 WRX. However, it seems that the wiring is different. Does anyone has XV2013 RHD power window switch diagram? or any suggestion if you ever change to US-version window switch?

Is this the drivers main control panel switches ?
US version quite different as LHD and 2017 has different connection sockets as well I suspect ! .
Does the US version you purchased have auto mode for both front windows or just drivers window
And your original switch, is that auto mode for just drivers window same as european RHD .
image below of euro RHD Drivers switch panel
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If your original switch same button layout and wiring sockets same layout and pin count I may have wiring diagram but suspect it be easier and maybe cheaper long term source correct RHD switch panel .

2 hours ago, Mr B said:

Is this the drivers main control panel switches ?
US version quite different as LHD and 2017 has different connection sockets as well I suspect ! .
Does the US version you purchased have auto mode for both front windows or just drivers window
And your original switch, is that auto mode for just drivers window same as european RHD .
image below of euro RHD Drivers switch panel
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If your original switch same button layout and wiring sockets same layout and pin count I may have wiring diagram but suspect it be easier and maybe cheaper long term source correct RHD switch panel .

Thanks a lot for your help. My original switch is exactly the same as your pictures (auto mode at the driver side). The US version switch that I got has the same socket (I could plug in but it won’t operate) with auto mode for both front windows (the switch is from 2017 WRX). I could find wiring diagram for US switch but not for my current RHD 2013 XV(from Thailand).

The reason I need to use this LHD switch is that I bought Subaru Levorg window switch panels to use with my XV which require new set of passenger window switches. So I bought full set second hand switches (WRX2017) from eBay at 50usd that includes: 1 master window switch (pluggable but won’t work), 1 auto switch (different socket), 2 normal switches (work, with a bit of modification)

The original driver side switch fits Levorg window switch panel but all other switches have shiny silver button tips. That’s why I want main switch to match with others.

I couldn’t find secondhand RHD driver side switch anywhere on the internet(that ship to my country) and have no idea which part number I should get.

0B9282DC-3E93-47F7-B928-C6EFE6B9F136.jpeg

3C396901-5995-4173-9913-6545E9F56A95.jpeg

Yes it seems normal for the US version to have auto mode for both fronts .
The extra auto mode should not really be an issue as that internal difference to the switch .
socket fitting is a good thing, is the pin position and number of pins same between the US and your switch .
If pin position and count exactly same it is indeed just a case of change some wires around in the plug on the wiring harness in the door .
What the part number of your original switch unit ?

From what I seen of JDM and RHD models from Thailand Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and UK they normally same or interchangeable parts .
USA not so much as LHD, different vehicle lighting regulations, emission regulations and a lot of parts specific and made more regional .
I will look on my online service manuals for RHD wiring diagram maybe Monday if open up shop (Easter holidays here)
The Subaru wiring diagrams are quite poor but hopefully you have right idea & it be easy alteration of wiring position get it working .

1 hour ago, Mr B said:

Yes it seems normal for the US version to have auto mode for both fronts .
The extra auto mode should not really be an issue as that internal difference to the switch .
socket fitting is a good thing, is the pin position and number of pins same between the US and your switch .
If pin position and count exactly same it is indeed just a case of change some wires around in the plug on the wiring harness in the door .
What the part number of your original switch unit ?

From what I seen of JDM and RHD models from Thailand Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and UK they normally same or interchangeable parts .
USA not so much as LHD, different vehicle lighting regulations, emission regulations and a lot of parts specific and made more regional .
I will look on my online service manuals for RHD wiring diagram maybe Monday if open up shop (Easter holidays here)
The Subaru wiring diagrams are quite poor but hopefully you have right idea & it be easy alteration of wiring position get it working .

I could not find the part number on the switch itself but it’s also Nissan switch made by Niles.

The pin orders and total numbers are the same for both switch. 

9CA978FD-C232-4B02-BE25-3BF5B61DE3AE.jpeg

Perhaps look and see if the black button top part with the silver trim can be unclipped and fitted to original switch assembly  .
Button top locates on 2 plastic lugs and older style ones could be removed fairly easily .

6 hours ago, Mr B said:

Perhaps look and see if the black button top part with the silver trim can be unclipped and fitted to original switch assembly  .
Button top locates on 2 plastic lugs and older style ones could be removed fairly easily .

I tried that before (and already broke some too). Nissan switch cap is taller and has different plastic pin on the back side. On WRX switch that I have, the plastic pins at the back of auto switch cap and normal switch cap are also different.