BRZ test drive

Wash99

I'm really interested in buying a BRZ but I'm struggling to find a Subaru dealer with one in stock that I can look at, sit in,test drive. I'm in the South East. Would anyone let me look at their car? I can completely understand if you don't want me to drive it, but at least look?

20 hours ago, Wash99 said:

I'm really interested in buying a BRZ but I'm struggling to find a Subaru dealer with one in stock that I can look at, sit in,test drive. I'm in the South East. Would anyone let me look at their car? I can completely understand if you don't want me to drive it, but at least look?

Is the GT86 that much different? Can you not test drive that to get a feel? I prefer the BRZ myself but I cannot remember seeing one in a long time. GT86 are more common but not that common.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siluro said:

Is the GT86 that much different? Can you not test drive that to get a feel? I prefer the BRZ myself but I cannot remember seeing one in a long time. GT86 are more common but not that common.

Good suggestion and they are supposed to be the same car. No dealer will have one obviously because they stopped making the GT86, where the BRZ is still manufactured and sold

1 minute ago, Wash99 said:

Good suggestion and they are supposed to be the same car. No dealer will have one obviously because they stopped making the GT86, where the BRZ is still manufactured and sold

TBH if what I have read about them is true you will not be dissapointed other than the power. All have said it to be a very fun car. I guess it depends on your expectations.

1 hour ago, Siluro said:

TBH if what I have read about them is true you will not be dissapointed other than the power. All have said it to be a very fun car. I guess it depends on your expectations.

I think so too but just reluctant to buy without at least sitting in one!

• Like 1