live in UK

bang

hello,
your country has always fascinated me, your lifestyle and your laws on amendments by car.
many tourists come to the UK to visit London, definitely a beautiful city,
but I am convinced that there are other places that deserve attention, of being visited or lived.

I ask you if you can write the names of countries or places that you think are magnificent.
where are your most beautiful beaches?
what are the quiet town? no traffic or crime

if you have any pictures post them

I'd like to also compare the cost of living here in Italy with your in england
for example:

average salary of a worker                                                    1253.00   GBP
monthly rent of an apartment in a condominium                      501.00   GBP
Shell V-power                                                                               1.67   GBP
cost subaru impreza new                                                     35933.00    GBP
annual property tax car (wrx)                                                   
477.24   GBP
car insurance                                                                            753.366 GBP

I had 3 ladies from Bari over as my guests to Newcastle upon Tyne - they enjoyed themselves especially when it turned out one of the local restaurant managers came from Bari as well - lots of Amarone consumed that evening ;)

TBH the cost of living looks fairly similar:

Average UK salary is £2166.66 £26,000 per year

Rent is Prob a bit more especially In the south of England and around London

Shell V Power is about £1.44 where I live

Tax and insurance look pretty much the same.

Although in the UK it will vary quite a bit depending on Location.

Always found Switzerland to be a beautiful place.

Jay you from the Toon?

Had a memorable night at the Baja Club it was about 15 years ago though. Drove from London to Newcastle in my Pug 205 Gti. Took me about 8 hours as the tracking was bad and the car shook itself to bits if you went over 60mph :lol:

TBH the cost of living looks fairly similar:

Average UK salary is £2166.66 £26,000 per year

if a worker can earn this amount in a month (£ 2,166.00), the difference is substantial

I know a surgeon that get's £5,000.00  month here but gets 55% tax taken off her so not always a good thing to earn lot's of money here, but don't get me wrong over £2,000.00 here is still a good wage 

And beaches do you mean here in the UK or abroad :)

I know a surgeon that get's £5,000.00  month here but gets 55% tax taken off her so not always a good thing to earn lot's of money here, but don't get me wrong over £2,000.00 here is still a good wage 

And beaches do you mean here in the UK or abroad :)

in uk please

I would like to know your country

Ah but thats before tax and deductions about 27%. After tax its about £1600 in your pocket.

however it is a good salary

here in Italy is a period of crisis, many businesses close, it is difficult to find work and our politicians continue to raise taxes

Jay you from the Toon?

Had a memorable night at the Baja Club it was about 15 years ago though. Drove from London to Newcastle in my Pug 205 Gti. Took me about 8 hours as the tracking was bad and the car shook itself to bits if you went over 60mph :lol:

No buddy, was working up there - I would quite happily move up the NE but missus wont leave parents at this point.

thats a hell of a journey you made but a story to tell for sure

I think the South coast for me has the best beaches with it being warmer :) 

I live near a so called beach it's more of a  big river really that leads out to the north sea. It's always busy but not a nice beach :)

however it is a good salary

here in Italy is a period of crisis, many businesses close, it is difficult to find work and our politicians continue to raise taxes

Blame the Euro single currency for that, all the countries who took on the Euro have to prop up everyone else. So your supporting all the crap economies in the Euro, Spain, Greece, Ireland ect.

So glad we didn't sign up to the Euro.

• Like 1

Yorkshire moors and the dales have some fantastic driving roads beautiful views and nice people as has scotland but the weather is generally rubbish ;-) Up there (joking)

I was born in the south west different scenery but just as nice they have the advantage of nicer beaches (grimsby just doesn't cut the mustard) and warmer weather

Any other parts of the country i can offend ?

Forgot the isle of man, great place very random and an addes bonus of being able to drive the tt course with no speed limits outside the built up areas

So glad we didn't sign up to the Euro.

true! ;) :D

only positive note  ;)  that you do not need to change money when you visit a country other than yours, and you can figure out the right price by comparing the economy of the country you live in,

know immediately if what you want to buy a high price  :o  or favorable ;)

• Like 1

I can recommend these places in Italy:

;)
  beaches:

DEIVA MARINA

SESTRI LEVANTE

MONEGLIA

ISOLA D'ELBA

SARDEGNA

;)
in the snow:

SAUZE D'OULX