Where best to sell Dads car

AlexD

Hi

I recently lost my Dad and I am wondering where best to advertise it so that it is seen by Subaru fans because its quite rare? It is a 2000 Sport Special in black with gold wheels and black and gold seats.

It has 48k miles on the clock. It is very clean inside and out...

20210713_120854.jpg

Hi Alex - sorry to hear of you loss, feel free to post a thread in the for sale section on this site. Others are using Facebook Subaru for sale groups but of the car is in really great condition you could try https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/

may take longer but might get a collector

These days I do not have a clue the prices seem to be going bonkers - a couple of years back I was looking at Type R's at 8k wondering why P1's were going for 10-12k??

Today I saw a Type R (Almost original) advertised for 29K - that was 22b money a few years back!! 😲

If you are looking for top dollar I would go through it back to front, paint correction / detailing spend a few hundred quid getting it immaculate, take lots of high res photos to market it and be prepared to wait for the right buyer, it is not a turbo model so wont appeal to the wider audience but you may get a collector interested

On 7/14/2021 at 8:38 AM, Jay762 said:

Hi Alex - sorry to hear of you loss, feel free to post a thread in the for sale section on this site. Others are using Facebook Subaru for sale groups but of the car is in really great condition you could try https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/

may take longer but might get a collector

Hi Jay - I cannot find a for sale section on the site!