Subaru Impreza Wrx 2010 parts list

Joeonthefloor

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a full list of parts for a 2010 WRX (G3)? If there is such a list of stock parts and codes. I'm at the beginning of striping the rear end and dropping the subfame to bring it back to near original condition. Any advice would be very much welcome! 

Cheers Joe

Hi, if you look on import car parts website they have all the parts listed and it's really easy to navigate their site, just select your model from the list then you'll see the sub sections for all different parts of the car 👍 

I've been using this site for reference .https://parts.subaruonlineparts.com/v-2010-subaru-impreza--wrx--2-5l-h4-gas/rear-suspension--rear-suspension Only thing to watch for is it  is left hand drive specific so some items up front are different but should give you some help with your current issue.

Steve

Hi Although i am not removing the subframe I have been dismantling the passenger side hub and lateral links. Mine is a 2000 model.

As a matter of course i replace the bolts as i go. Subaru recommends at least changing the nuts("lock nuts"). Watch videos of Mr Subaru on Youtube and the others before you start.

Here is a link to the manuals for JDM cars Index of /Auto/Japan/Subaru/Impreza (jdmfsm.info).

You should be able to pick up the torques required and info about doing the job.

One job your going to come across is removing the bolt holding the lateral links to the rear hubs. Its a long bolt and takes some persuasion to come out.

If you need to replace bolts on suspension they generally are not metric course threads, but fine or super fine + high tensile. Not sort of bolts you can pick easily. Even from a engineering bolt supplier. If you need to remove the brake caliper from the back plate, buy new bolts. These have a habit of rounding the head off. 

Both links below are sources of info i use regularly, ICP are particular good. Lots of Impreza parts are the same across various models, including Foresters, Legacy's etc.

I also use Autodoc GmBH for some parts. If you need to rep[lace shockers they are probably KYB, their catalogue is online for coils and shockers.

My new rear drum/discs are marked for a Legacy.

Plus one for ICP - they do a rear chassis bolt kit with all the bolts you need. If you are looking at removing the large bushes be aware Subaru do not list a replacement so yo will need to look at an alternative - I used the Whiteline kit.

When you come to remove the bushes do this outside as they make a bit of a smell 😁

20200601_151628.thumb.jpg.2180e83a8fe12e67545f3d332dc56dce.jpg

20200711_150707.thumb.jpg.d40f5511f309e533caba99724d020e26.jpg

• Like 1

I've tryed using Subaru Online part and Subaru Parts Deal. Unfortunately they don't ship parts to the UK!

On 9/16/2021 at 12:30 AM, stevief said:

I've been using this site for reference .https://parts.subaruonlineparts.com/v-2010-subaru-impreza--wrx--2-5l-h4-gas/rear-suspension--rear-suspension Only thing to watch for is it  is left hand drive specific so some items up front are different but should give you some help with your current issue.

Steve

16 hours ago, Joeonthefloor said:

I've tryed using Subaru Online part and Subaru Parts Deal. Unfortunately they don't ship parts to the UK!

Use them as a point of reference then search uk online parts sites or evilbay thenn if that does not work go for main stealer. Talk to ICP if you are really struggling they supply a lot of OEM and replacement parts for Subaru's

https://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts?cat=96