2007 SUBARU TRIBECA FOR SALE - OVERHEATING ISSUE

Brom

HI GUYS,

Not been on the site of lateĀ  šŸ˜œ

Sadly my 2007 3.0 Tribeca 5 SE appears to has developed a head gasket issue on the H6 engine recently, so have decided to offerĀ for sale on theĀ basisĀ someone may haveĀ the experience and knowledge to maybe undertake repairs etc.

Car had 4 owners inc myself,Ā genuine 82k mls, full service history, mainly Subaru but also Farmers Subaru Independent garage in Matlock, Derbyshire.

4 x new tyres 2019, had a brand new s/steel exhaust in June at cost of Ā£900, recent basic service Aug 2021 - oil, filter, and investigation for overheating issue.

Had the sniff test at Farmers and hydro-carbons apparently detected from header tank and audible bubbling from header tank.

No loss of coolant but temp gauge goes up to 3/4 onĀ LED gauge after approx 5 mls, so not useable now for daily driver.

Car still runs and drives spot on,Ā  but i'm only driving 3-4 mls locally on a couple of days a week to stop brake seizing up etc.

I'm gutted to have to let the car go but i don't have the time or energy, knowledge etc to do repairs so will have to let the car go.

I know a UK spec Tribeca is rare in Uk ,so car is ideal for some one to use as spare parts etc, possibly repair engine and sell (seen them for sale approx Ā£2500-3000 ) on eBay.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone drop me a message , not really got an idea on price, so negotiable if someone has an offer to make.

Any questions answered honestly, and other photo's available if required.

LocatedĀ  5 min from jnc 29 M1, Chesterfield, Derbyshire if you want to view.Ā šŸ‘

DSC01766.JPG

DSC01769.JPG

DSC01779.JPG

DSC01795.JPG

DSC01792.JPG

DSC01817.JPG

DSC01818.JPG

DSC01819.JPG

DSC01824.JPG

DSC01803.JPG