Any Meets Coming Up?

As I don't have access to social media could anyone let me know if any meets are coming up at any time. Whether it's just us Scoobs or mixed I'm not fussed.  Willing to travel a bit (maybe a 40 mile radius) from Portsmouth area. Would be nice to get out and meet some people as I'm going to be grounded for a little while soon. Not because I've been naughty & upset the Mrs by getting a tasty new stainless exhaust 😆 but because I have got shoulder surgery coming soon and won't be able to drive my precious for 6 weeks at least 😭. Had pre-op already so just waiting a call for the date.  Thanks guys & gals.

• 1 year later...

Hey mate - was just down in Portsmouth picking up my ExigaGT from Japan Autos in Gosport. Based near Maidstone in Kent, so maybe a bit far for a regular catchup, but happy to connect up in the South Downs, High welds, or Surrey Hills in the summer.

Best of luck with the surgery and recovery! Take it easy afterwards and don't over exert yourself. You've now got a proper excuse to be pampered by the missus 😀