Good Friday

Gambit

So I take it most of us have the day off today?

What's your plans for today. Best thing I can think about doing today is wash the car but it looks like its going to rain now :(

Movie it might end up being yet...... Oh my Daughter just informed me she is stopping at a friends. No time to rest yet then ;)

clear here at the moment so...put engine back in frame of bike (6 speed gearbox transplant) clean the spark plugs on the crossers get them ready for an outing and then wash the car thumbs.gif

Sounds good to me, just had a few games on Fifa suns back out. With no rain time to wash the car then take my daughter to her mates house :)

Crossers loved mine. Thought about getting another one but been to long since I was last on one :(

Best one I had was KTM 125 tuned up 1st gear was just to wheelie :D

haha even with my gx i love burning other cars especially the other day done a celica gt up haldon hill near exeter lol

I should hope so you have a Subaru :)

had a load of food at my sisters and then slept lol

And I see 1 thing wrong with this. You said nothing about beer ;)

You pulled the short straw then :D

To be fair I had to do the family outing thing today

But might be heading for a 6 hour drive in the scoob tomorrow to Newcastle and back yet :(

A Doctor friend of mine her car packed up over the weekend and cant get a rental love for money with the bank holiday :(